ST. JAMES SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT: The St. James Catholic School Community, a ministry of the parish, empowers students to achieve their full academic and Christian potential, become prayerful, lifelong learners and good stewards of God’s gifts.
ST. JAMES SCHOOL PHILOSOPHY: St. James School is committed to providing an environment where children can experience learning and living fully in the Catholic faith. This will be accomplished by:
- Fostering a partnership between the parish, school and family.
- Encouraging the development of spiritual, intellectual and physical potential.
- Developing moral growth through a wide variety of faith-centered experience.
- Ensuring academic excellence.
- Cultivating respect for self and others.
- Preparing each child for service to the local and global community.
Please visit the links on the right side of the page for detailed information about St. James Catholic School.
If you would like a representative from St. James to contact you with more information about our school, please click on the button below.
TIPS is a comprehensive platform for reporting, tracking, and documenting incidents and concerns. TIPS empowers students, parents, faculty, staff, neighbors, visitors and all other community members to be heard and to safely report warning signs and trouble. The goal of TIPS is prevention and to help identify red flags and warning signs before an incident occurs or escalates.