Our 8:15 am weekday Masses will resume on Monday, June 1.
Because the safety of our parishioners is our priority, the Wednesday Mass has been designated especially for senior citizens, the group most at risk of contracting COVID-19. Those with an underlying health issue are also encouraged to attend this Mass.
Important Information To Know Before Coming To Mass
- Mandates by the Diocese and Clay County requires our limiting attendance at Mass to 120 people. While we do not want to turn anyone away once limited number of seats have been filled, unfortunately we must to be compliant with the mandates.
- Everyone attending Mass must wear a mask.
- Enter the church through the front doors only. The sanctuary will not be accessible through the door at the the back of the church.
- Social distancing made simple. The Mass will be held in the Sanctuary and seating is limited to the two center sections. Within the center sections, some pews will be taped off to ensure the six foot distancing. – markings on available pews designate the 6 foot distance. When entering and exiting the church and when going to receive Holy Communion, observe the markings on the floor that designate the 6 foot distance.
- Use the center aisle going to communion and the side aisles for returning to your pew.
- Holy Communion will be distributed in the hand only.
- When approaching the Communion minister bow your head and then step forward with your mask on, say “Amen” clearly. Extend your hands, palms up, one hand cupped below your dominant hand. Receive the Host, then use your non-dominant hand to pull your mask down to your chin. Consume the host and Immediately pull your mask back up. Return to your pew by the side aisle.
- Please leave the church immediately after Mass ends. Do not congregate in the Gathering Space or on the steps.